Friday, September 19

Sorry- Life got busy

Things got a little hectic over the past few weeks. And I am back now. I am going to be focusing at least an hour every day on my website design and this blog (minus Sundays), until I get things up and going. I am still learning as I go. I do not have any webdesign degree or experience, but am learning as I go. I do love crafts, so I will post them as well.

One of the biggest downfalls I have, with learning how to do all of this, is the lack of wanting to share knowledge. I am amazed at the people that I have met that don't want to share any information- such as how to make things, how to find supplies at a good price, or even what things are made of. I don't have any problem in sharing this information. I have been finding most of these things through KSL free classified ads. I am actually using mostly stay at home moms. I hope to be able to list their items on my website to help them out as well. Kind of like a constant craft fair. But that is in the future.

Please feel free to comment any information of where to get things or who does the same thing.

No comments:

My Creations