Friday, August 29

Starting From Scratch

I am a Stay at Home Mom and would like to keep it that way. This is my path and journey of starting a website, starting a business and I guess blogging about it. I am learning as I go and would really like to share with other stay at home moms, how to do this at little-to no cost.

I purchased a domain name at godaddy.com. It is www.makingitminetoo.com and I am having them host for a year. I purchased my domain name for a year (planning to renew it for longer if I can get this company up and going) but I thought I would give myself a chance to see if I can make a go of it.

I am trying to design a webpage right now, but not having much luck with that. I am a very creative person who learns things rather quickly, so I am hoping to get some books and be able to get going with it.

I will make a list of the crafts I do, and have some pictures up shortly. I am doing a lot of researching and reading after the kids go to bed at night. I am actually working during nap time right now. Hope to see you all soon.

No comments:

My Creations