Friday, September 26

Placing Orders and/or Learning how to make Bows

I have been contacted by a few people for possible Super Saturday classes, enrichment classes or just to teach people how to make bows. I have several options available-

I am available to teach anyone how to make bows.
I can make most bows and am learning every day how to make different bows.
I will sell bows that I have made.
I make and sell Diaper Cakes
I can teach anyone to make Diaper Cakes
I make and sell baby bracelets (with matching mother bracelets)
I can teach anyone to make these bracelets
I am in the process of coming up with some new items, that I will be able to post by Monday.

I live in Utah County.

I am working on getting pictures posted in a slide show, but trying to learn to watermark them before I do is proving to be a bit difficult.
If you see something you want, let me know all my bows will be under $5 for sure (that would be the most fancy ones you see.

No comments:

My Creations