Wednesday, October 1

Contest Information

I am officially late in posting today. I am sorry about that. I just wanted to announce my contest today, as I promised and set the ground rules.

Starting today, the 1st of October, through 10:00pm on the 10th of October for each comment that is left you will have 1 entry in the drawing for the set of 5 Handcrafted Bows. You can leave a comment on any posting from now until the 10th of October. If you refer a friend, who mentions you referred them, you can gain an extra entry for that day. No limit on referrals. If you link your blog or site to my blog, you will receive 10 extra entries (you must post that you did this). I will have buttons available at the end of the week to add to your site if you choose to add it.

Because my site is so new and I am still trying to get my name and product out there, I will be doing give aways for the month of October. It costs nothing to enter and I will pay for the shipping costs. Please let all of your friends know about my site.

Thanks!!

Below are the latest Diaper Cakes I have done. One girl and one boy cake.


5 comments:

Kimmie said...

I have posted you on my blog... does that count? Super cute cakes! How much do you charge for one of those?

Kendall said...

i have put you on my blog as a link. and i will write a post about you to

Brittanie said...

Oh that pink and brown one is to die for! heee heee ;)

Kimmie said...

I need more bows... I must win!! hehehehe!!!

MG said...

WOW! So darn cute, what more can I say. Love it! You are BRILLIANT :)

My Creations