Sunday, November 29

Contest and Open House coming up

If I don't announce it now, I won't commit myself to it. So, here it goes!

THE CONTEST

I am giving away a very cute tree skirt. I made one, and had enough extra that I thought I had better make the other. I will put the tutorial in a few days. I have the pictures and the finished product, but not downloaded on the computer yet. All you have to do is leave a comment, or come to my Open House (I will put names in a Santa Hat and draw it at 1:00pm at my Open House). You do not need to be present to win.

I will be having an Open House on December 12th. 10:00am til 1:00pm. I will have many things there. Pictures to come soon.

Hair items (all sizes and kinds)
My new Baby O line (pictures soon)
$1 Neighbor/Teacher Gifts
Some cute Christmas Items

I will be posting pictures soon. And hopefully getting back into the swing of things. If you want to place an order, please leave a comment with your email address (or email me) and I will get back to you.

No comments:

My Creations