Friday, March 27

Comments (by email)

I am receiving a lot of comments back about my site, but no one has yet to post a comment to this site. I do love the feedback and I would like to know what you guys are thinking. I want to make a product and site that works, without a lot of trial and error- when it comes to expenses. And as we all know, blogging is pretty much free.

Comments so far-
I like your site, but the black is a little too dark for me. Make it brighter.

It's fun to look at all of your product, but maybe there is a way to just simplify it. Just pick a few of your best pieces. The video takes too long to load.

Can I order your products now? Or do I have to wait til Monday to find out?

Can I do a custom order?

What is your email address (for orders)?

I am working on answering all of the questions. But most importantly I have posted information on my sidebar to help with contacting me directly. Please leave a comment, you could win a wonderful prize!

No comments:

My Creations